We had an article about dumb laws in the United States. Luckily, American is not the only place with stupid legislators. We present you the most crazy laws about driving around the world.
- In Costa Rica, you can drink an alcoholic beverage while driving, as long as you don’t get drunk.
- In Cyprus, eating or drinking (even water) while driving is illegal.
- In Russia, driving a dirty car can get you fined up to 2,000 rubles (about $57).
- It is illegal to stop unnecessarily on the Autobahn, and running out of fuel is considered unnecessary.
- In Spain, those who require vision-correcting glasses in order to drive must keep a spare set in their car at all times.
- In Paris, drivers are required to carry a breathalyzer kit in their vehicle (or motorcycle).
- In Japan, sober passengers in the car with a drunk driver can be punished under the law.
- In Cyprus, Drivers who unnecessarily raise a hand from the steering wheel can face fines.
- In Alabama, it’s illegal for people to drive while blindfolded.