More mind blowing facts!
- In Texas, it is illegal to kill BigFoot if you ever find it.
- A man was jailed and fined $1,500 in Oregon For collecting rainwater . Because it is considered “property of the state.”
- The world’s oldest hotel has been operating since 705 AD.
- The cockroaches of the sea considered as a Lobsters.
- A monkey was arrested in 2011 for crossing the Pakistan border.
- The Roman Emperor Gaius Caligula made his horse a senator.
- In 1939 Hitler got the Noble Peace Prize.
- In the USA, ransom payments to kidnappers are tax-deductible.
- The Golden State Fence Company, hired to build part of the US-Mexico border wall, was fined US$5M for hiring illegal immigrant workers.