Marijuana—also called weed, herb, pot, grass, bud, ganja, Mary Jane, and a vast number of other slang terms—is a greenish-gray mixture of the dried flowers of Cannabis sativa. Some people smoke marijuana in hand-rolled cigarettes called joints; in pipes, water pipes in blunts. Here are some interesting facts about Marijuana
- Marijuana is created from the dried, shredded flowers and leaves of the hemp plant Cannabis sativa
- The marijuana plant isn’t used only for smoking; its fibers can also be made into rope or fabric.
- Marijuana is the most popular recreational or mood-changing drug used worldwide.
- Using marijuana during pregnancy may increase the baby’s risk for developmental problems.
- A wine lover might choose between a pinot noir, a sangiovese and a viognier to go with dinner.
- In Bhutan weed is more common than grass but not many smoke it. Instead, it is a popular feed for pigs.
- While smoking kills, ingesting weed can hold clue to cancer cure.
- Cannabis is a plant that has uses as a recreational and medicinal drug.
- Marijuana is illegal drug in the United States. With approximately 22.2 million users each month.
- Smoking up could be a very different experience for men and women. According to a 2014 study in the journal Drug and Alcohol Dependence.